Electric bikes, canoes, bows and arrows, golf clubs, climbing ropes, riding saddles, bowling balls, tennis rackets, scooters, paddleboards… and a great number of other sports equipment is ready for an active program, whether in the city centre or in the picturesque landscape interwoven with the Vltava River.
Krumlov Sports Academy or ‘Let’s get into it’:
Experience classic and modern disciplines under the guidance and supervision of experts and professionals.
- Motivational lecture ‘What is sport?’
- Sports on land and on water in selected localities in the city centre, or near the centre with appropriate facilities (gardens, sports halls, sports clubs facilities, etc.)
- Relaxation and regeneration, modern methods including cold water swimming, yoga, breathing, etc.
- Lectures on refreshments – What athletes (and others with a healthy lifestyle) eat or don’t eat
- Winners party – the awarding of laurels
To the top of Kleť mountain and back or ‘How beautiful it is here – and such peace and quiet’:
- Approach and hike to Kleť Mountain – about a 5km hike with an elevation of 400 meters
- Refreshments in the mountain hut – no alcohol
- Visit to Josef’s Tower (the oldest stone lookout tower in the Czech Republic) or the Observatory with an accompanying explanation
- 12km downhill scooter ride to Český Krumlov
- A deserved beer and a tour of the brewery with tasting and get-together
Český Krumlov Open – Tournament sports and competitions:
- Tennis tournament (indoor, outdoor)
- Golf tournament
- Badminton tournament
- Disc golf tournament
- Tournament in garden games: pétanque, croquet, mini football, etc.
We will be happy to help you build a schedule of activities based on your possibilities that takes into account the season.
Infocentrum Český Krumlov
Náměstí Svornosti 2
38101 Český Krumlov
Phone: +420 380 704 622
Fax: +420 380 704 619